Friday, June 13, 2008

Last Day at work

It's been pretty predictable...nobody acts like its different then any other day. One of my bosses isn't even here, and didn't even TELL me yesterday that he wasn't going to be here. WOW. I'm sure I'll be missed, lol.

We got Myah a swingset yesterday so hopefully the rain will hold off and Tim can assembly it tonight. I'll try to take some pictures.

This weekend we have the kids and will probably go up to the farm for Father's Day if we get stuff done around the house we want to. The kids have picked out about 10 cards for Tim, lol, because they couldn't decide on just one. I had Tori get one for her father and I mailed a gift for her, I figure just because he doesn't make an effort doesn't mean she shouldn't acknowledge the fact that he helped give her life, if not help raise her. She said ok, but she wanted to MAIL it only.

Hopefully I will get better at blogging and pictures over the summer now that I will be home for at least the next couple of months. That is if Miss "Pay attention to me" Myah will let me walk away from her for 10 minutes. LOL.

7 comments:

Cheri said...

ENJOY your last day of work. Hopefully it flies by!!!!

Jane said...

All I can say is, You will begin to appreciate nap time like never before! And you'll be amazed at what you can accomplish in 90 minutes.

Bridget said...

Saturday is the first day of the rest of your life! Welcome to the world of the voluntarily unemployed!

Laurie said...

OMG I am so excited for you. I know you have wanted to be a SAHM for a while! Hope Tim has a great Father's Day!

Jaimee said...

Wow, I must have missed a few posts, I didn't realize that you were having your last day of work!!! WOW, I bet you will have a really fun summer!

-Jaimee

Alex and Sam said...

ENJOY!!!!!! congrats on your last day of work!!!!

Jane said...

I lost your e-mail address. can you please write to me at janesescape at knology.net?