Tuesday, June 10, 2008

200th Post

I have pictures to download and stuff to write, but not the time. Along with everyone else in the U.S. it seems, we had flooding in our area. The power was out for several hours and our sump pump quit working and our basement flooded 3 inches wall to wall. It's getting cleaned up and we ordered our new carpet yesterday, which should be in next week. We only lost a few things.... some electronics that sat on the floor (surround speakers, etc.), some remotes that were left laying started floating, and a few toys. We think our drywall and trim will be ok. No stress here, I'm going with the flow. 4 more days of work, nothing could be sweeter. Oh, and to top it off my "N" key isn't working on my laptop.....do you know how annoying that is? I'll try to post some pics and stuff later, it's hard not having my basement, that's where all my laptop, printer, etc. is set up. Obviously I can move my laptop, but then it has to be somewhere where Myah can try to get to me! Last night she was all over me wanting to listen to Livin' La Vida Loca on my blog, I'll definitely have to video that! We have swimteam stuff all this week so I'm not sure when I will be on to update again, but hopefully soon with pictures!

No comments: