I'm stealing this from another blogger friends post.....and stole some of her answers, she had some good ones.
8 Things I am passionate about:
1) My Family
2) God
3) My friends
4) adoption
5) Guatemala
6) Education
7) truthfulness
8) Do unto others as you would have done unto you
8 Things I want to do before dying:
1) Go to Europe
2) Go on a missions trip to Guatemala
3) See my children as an adults and see what God has in store for their lives.
4) Take a trip on a train
5) Be independently wealthy
6) Meet Myah's birth mother.
7) Meet some really special blog friends!
8) Take my kids on a Disney Cruise
8 Things I often say:
1) DIERKS! (my dog, constantly getting yelled at)
2) Tim
3) Oh man
4) sonsabitch
5) Myah NO!
6) Tori
7) Hi Baby
8) Shipman, Dixon & Livingston.....(not for long though!)
8 Books I've read lately:
1) Flowers in the Attic (for the 100th time)
2) Petals on the Wind (for the 100th time) .
3) The Monster at the End of this Book
4) Suzanne's Diary to Nicholas
5) Psychic Children
6) Born Standing Up ~ Steve Martin Biography
7) Summer Sisters
8) Kiss and Tell ~ Shannon Tweed Biography
Movies I have watched 8 times or more:
1) A Knight's Tale
2) Anchorman
3) Dodgeball
4) Almost Famous
5) The Notebook
6) CaddyShack
7) Saved
8) With Six You Get Eggroll
Wednesday, June 11, 2008
Because I'm bored
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








1 comment:
I'm looking for a copy of The Monster at the End of this Book! I thought it was out of print!! It's Sesame Street, right? Do you know where you found your copy?? I love that book. (guess you can tell, huh?)
Post a Comment