What a busy couple of weeks we have had, I can't believe how long since
I've blogged! We had the kids two weekends in a row because of not having them over Spring Break and we missed them and vice versa, we've been working on the kitchen still and its coming along. Not quite ready to post pictures yet, but almost. Then this past week a flu bug swept through the house, hitting mostly Myah and I. There were 3-4 days that I was throwing up, it was awful. Myah has a horrible diaper rash, luckily the doc gave her some very strong cream and it seems to be clearing up quickly. She doesn't even complain about it though. The weather is getting better and I got to do my favorite thing last week, MOW GRASS! It's therapeutic I think, lol. I also cleaned out my flower beds, getting ready to figure out what I want in there this year. Pretty soon it will be time to open the pool! Time is flying! Tori is working on her "Wax Museum" project, which is the end of the 5th grade year hoopla. She has to dress like Annie Oakley and do a report. Her grandma T is making her a costume, it's going to be awesome. Clark has started soccer again, so that's starting to fill up our weeks and weekends. Swim team starts end of this month with indoor practices and then June 1 outdoor and meets at the Tipp Pool. Tori is excited. She's going to be really great at it.
My beautiful girl Tori got 4 inches cut off her hair, it's adorable, but she looks like a teenager now! My good friend Lara works at a salon that specializes in kids cuts. She usually comes to our house and does Tori's hair but this time we went to the salon for the "experience". They have a ball together!
Maddie and Myah sitting in the princess chairs!
My 3 beautiful, well behaved girls at lunch!
Tuesday, April 22, 2008
Wow, I suck
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








2 comments:
I remember how excited I was when I was a little girl and was allowed to have several inches cut off my hair. I'm sure Tori loved it! And how cute is she!!!
Sounds like your life is about to get real busy! Bella had 2 birthday parties this Saturday, so I know my day is coming!
Tell Tori I think her new do looks wonderful!
Post a Comment