
Just because I have nothing exciting to write today!
Edited at 8:00 p.m.
Well, so much for nothing exciting to add. Myah officially started walking today. She had been taking 2-3 steps here and there and would walk with assistance anywhere, but today she actually stood up on her own from a sitting position and took off. She's been doing it all day now. I'm not ready for this, lol.
Also today she mastered the sign for "eat", funny thing is, at the same time she does the sign, she says "Eat". I guess besides momma, dada, and bubba "eat" is her first word...LOL.
Tori's class went to the theater today and had a great time. Tomorrow they are going to the underground railroad museum. She's excited, 2 field trips in one week.
Thursday, April 10, 2008
Favorite pic
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








2 comments:
You go Myah! You are getting so big!
what great news!!! just whwn you think nothing is going on...
alex
Post a Comment