The last couple of days were very nice. We were able to go ouside and swing and walk. Now it's raining again and I have the almost spring blahs. I'm ready for some nice weather so we can work outside (assuming that our kitchen is done). Tori and I are planning on working on her room once Tim does not need our help anymore on the kitchen. We're going to paint and Tim is going to build her a loft bed, she's very excited. Her room is small, so she needs the floor space. Plus, she has been starting to do her homework and stuff in there so she needs some "space". She is definetly my little pre-teen, cracks me up everyday. She won't let me take any pictures of her (she's at that stage) so I have to sneak them in and she is usually covering her face. I'm going to pin her down along with the rest of the kids so I can prove to you that I DO have 4 kids, not just Myah, lol. Everyone else wants to fight about getting their picture taken...it's not that I don't try trust me!
Myah is signing with a modeling agency this week so we will see how that goes. Tori has 2 field trips this week, one to the theater and one to the Underground Railroad Museum. Grandma, I think, is going with her to Victoria Theater. Clark and Maddie are probably going to come for the weekend even though its not ours because we didn't get to see them last week for spring break. I miss them not being around, I live for chaos and craziness of 4 kids in the house. Maybe not while my house is in disarray, but I'd still like them to come, lol.
Here are some Myah pics from the Riverboat that was INSIDE the Opryland Hotel. It was beautiful! Myah was sittin' back and relaxing, when she wasn't trying to through pennies in the water.


I love the look on her face in this picture....it's like she hears something but doesn't know what it is....

This is at the Peabody Hotel waiting on the duck march and then of course her famous "surpise face". The last one is at the Memphis Zoo, I'm not sure what animal she's checking out though.



Myah is signing with a modeling agency this week so we will see how that goes. Tori has 2 field trips this week, one to the theater and one to the Underground Railroad Museum. Grandma, I think, is going with her to Victoria Theater. Clark and Maddie are probably going to come for the weekend even though its not ours because we didn't get to see them last week for spring break. I miss them not being around, I live for chaos and craziness of 4 kids in the house. Maybe not while my house is in disarray, but I'd still like them to come, lol.
Here are some Myah pics from the Riverboat that was INSIDE the Opryland Hotel. It was beautiful! Myah was sittin' back and relaxing, when she wasn't trying to through pennies in the water.


I love the look on her face in this picture....it's like she hears something but doesn't know what it is....

This is at the Peabody Hotel waiting on the duck march and then of course her famous "surpise face". The last one is at the Memphis Zoo, I'm not sure what animal she's checking out though.



I wanted to share some wisdom with you today also:
"Before you get angry at someone, walk a mile in their shoes. Then you'll be a mile away and have their shoes."
and
Just because someone tells you something, doesn't mean its the gospel truth, use your own experience to figure out the truth, not just what a pathalogical liar wants you to beleive. I will die with a clear conscience. 'Nuff said.








No comments:
Post a Comment