Monday, April 07, 2008

We're home

and I am so glad to be! I don't have all of our pictures downloaded yet but I can tell you that every hotel we stayed at was great. The kids had an awesome time. We went to the Grand Ole Opry (Myah slept through it), stayed at the Opryland hotel (BEAUTIFUL), Memphis Zoo with Laurie and Isabella (and grandma), visited my friend Melissa, saw the ducks and stayed at the Peabody in Memphis, AND went to Graceland which we ALL thought was really cool! I have lots of pics to sort through but I thought I would post some Myah cuteness from the ride home yesterday!
Apparently feet make a yummy snack!

1 comment:

Laurie said...

That is too funny! We had such a great time with you guys at the Zoo. Next time you are in Memphis we will definitely make a road trip to visit again!