Monday, December 03, 2007

SAHM

I salute all stay at home moms. I wish I could send you all flowers. Individually. LOL. I love staying home with Myah and it is getting easier every week (today I actually went to the bathroom by myself AND left the room for 10 seconds without her screaming!). I'm finally getting a feel for what I can get done and how much time I have to do it. I'm also figuring out her crys, etc. It's harder when you don't have 10 months to figure out what exactly they want when they cry. With Tori, I figured it out and she was good to go, as an infant. A feisty 10 month old is a different story and when she wants something she wants it now!

Everyone is doing great. Everything I have bought for Christmas I actually have wrapped! We are putting up the tree, I think, tonight. If I had extra money I might consider putting up lights outside. Some might say my scrooge layer is thawing. I'm not so sure and I get my credit card statemens every month and listen to they kids talk about what they NEED......which is the polar opposite of what I think they need. As they get older everything is bigger and more expensive.

Here are some pics from Thanksgiving Day.


No comments: