Tuesday, December 04, 2007

My kid is allergic to her room or her crib

And it's a beautiful room with a lovely bed that I painted all pink and brown and so cute. But all you have to do is walk in the door and she wakes up and crys. Try laying her down in her crib? HA! Jokes on you, she wakes up crying. Amazing. Lay her down in OUR bed.....and snooooooze. Out like a light, stays asleep. Did I mention that she sleeps with us? Did I mention that she sleeps like a spider monkey on crack? She turns into an octopus....all legs and arms. And she hits. More like punches and kicks and about knocks me out. Any advice? Letting her cry is an option BUT the girl can cry......for a long time....until she is standing in her crib sobbing and barely breathing. It's hard for me to do that right now with her only being home a month.

No comments: