Saturday, November 24, 2007

Post-Thanksgiving Blues

I have to admit, I LOVE Thanksgiving. More than Christmas, but I have been known to be called a scrooge by more than one person. I love to have nothing planned all day but to eat, watch football (WHOO HOO Tenessee Vols....4 overtimes!!!!!), and lay around. Now, as of Saturday, all of our many Thanksgivings are over. We have exhausted all of the places we have to go. But this year I have many things to be thankful for. My wonderful husband who is a great dad and friend besides, and we just had our 5 year anniversary on November 16. My wonderful kids, who are growing up every day to quickly and continue to make me laugh hysterically at everything they do. And of course, Myah, our beautiful daughter who has made us extra thankful to have her home this holiday!

And last, but not least, Happy Anniversary earlier this week to our good friends Autumn and Frank and SUPER CONGRATULATIONS to our friend Jaimee and Carey and Rich Bianco, both of which got out of PGN this past week, well overdue, and will be bringing their babies home soon!


No comments: