There's a rumor that we might get 4-6 inches of snow this weekend. I doubt it, because the weather people are almost always wrong here...... We are going to the FTGA (Families through Guatemala Adoptions) Christmas party tomorrow, I'm so excited to meet some new adoptive families! The girls are excited to go also. Clark will probably stay home and play playstation...lol.
I can't believe it's almost Christmas. I have everything wrapped and ready to go, it's a miracle. The kids are going to have a good Christmas this year. I think they are getting everything they asked for. It will be nice not having to adjust schedules since Jared won't be getting Tori. I feel bad for her, but she doesn't want to go to his house so I'm not going to make her and he certainly isn't going to make an effort.
Friday, December 14, 2007
Christmas is almost here!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








No comments:
Post a Comment