Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Christmas is creeping up on us!

First of all I need to ask for some prayers. My good Friend Lisa's mom passed away very unexpectedly Monday and her family is in need of prayers. She was a lovely lady and it was very unexpected and horrible this close to the holidays. Also my father in law is in surgery this morning and needs some extra good thoughts for a speedy and easy recovery.

Today is the last day of school for the kids. I'm glad, it will be nice to have some time with Tori and Clark and Maddie since I'm off work. I have everything wrapped and ready to go. We are opening presents on Christmas Eve morning here at home, then at my sister's Christmas Eve night. I think we will go to Tim's moms on Christmas Day. Then it will be over and we will have the old post Christmas let down. Hopefully the kids will have a good Christmas.....spolied kids!

No comments: