YEAH YEAH YEAH! We got the call Monday evening, which couldn't have come at a better time because I was horribly sick with a cold, sinus, blah blah blah and feeling sorry for myself in general.
My agency said that she hopes that he will sign us out this week! Then the wait begins for when we can pick her up. I think all we've done is wait wait wait! At least we are in the final stretch! We are really hoping for pick up the first or second week of November. It can't get here soon enough.
Here are Myah's 8 month pics. She's a whopping 16 pounds now. Look at how good she is standing! I'm so in love with the pig tails! We are so in love with this girl!
Wednesday, October 10, 2007
We are on Mr. Barros DESK!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








No comments:
Post a Comment