Tori, Andrea and I spent the weekend putting out Halloween Decorations and we're still not done. We still have the graveyard to finish up. Our front yard looks like "Halloweenapolooza" as Tori would say. I'l post some pictures tomorrow if we get it finished tonight. We have the kids so I'm sure they will want to help! Hopefully it doesnt rain, that kills our spider webs!
Tim had a great trip, very sad to come home and leave Myah. We should have some news, good or bad, in the next 10 days we hope. Friday will be 7 weeks back in PGN so hopefully we have some movement when we call on Friday. I would SOOOOO like to be on the Director's desk waiting for sign off. Everyone in the family is getting so antsy to get Myah home!
Wednesday, October 03, 2007
Halloween is our favorite holiday!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








No comments:
Post a Comment