FOLLOW UP TO BELOW POST!
Hello everyone, I posted earlier about the book that my husband and I had left at the Westin for familes to write in and share their stories.
I have gotten great feedback on it so I am officially going to do it! I'm writing a book about US, all of US here!
If you wrote in the book or know someone who did, let me know, I'm sure I need permissions to use names. If you have pictures and follow up stories, let me know....that will be the best part of the book.
It's gonna be hardback and depending on how many pages cost will be around $10 + shipping.
SEND ME YOUR STORY! Make it short and sweet....just about your experience with your adoption (good or bad) how your children have completed your family etc etc. PICTURES PICTURES.
etrost@woh.rr.com
I will confirm periodically what I am doing.
_________________________________________________________-
Please let me know. My husband and I left a journal in the family room in May 2007 for everyone to write their stories down. We brought it home in September because it was almost full!
There are so many wonderful, heartfelt, emotional stories in there I would love to type them out (the best I can) and make a booklet of them. My agency is always wanting letters and such to send to PGN and others in Guatemala to show how much this process means to all of us.
Also if you have updates and pictures that would be fabulous. This is going to be a huge undertaking for me, but if I can get it under control I may see about making it into a book and selling it to raise money for Guatemala adoptions. I haven't looked into the cost etc of it yet. I think it wouldn't be complete without some updates and pictures to go along with the stories.
Pass this along to everyone you know who has stayed at the Westin.....in case they don't check out the boards.
Thanks!
Friday, October 19, 2007
If you wrote in the journal that was in the family room at the Westin....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








No comments:
Post a Comment