Sunday, October 28, 2007

DNA on its way to Guatemala

It's a match. I told Tim is was match, she was definetly his! LOL. The DNA results are slowly making their way to the US Embassy in Guatemala as I type. It is supposed to arrive by 6:00 p.m. on Monday, which is the close of business for Fed Ex. So basically, we don't know when it will arrive. If it's there by 4:00 p.m. our time, I'm going to call and see when our appointment is. Carol said that Maria was going to go to the Embassy and check on it Monday and see if it arrived yet. Since I have the tracking number, I'm sure my chances of getting our appointment date are better then hers because I'll know exactly when to call. She'll just go when she has time, which I understand. I'm not her only client, just her neediest one, lol. So by Tuesday, for sure, we'll know EXACTLY what day Myah will officially be ours. This time next week, we'll be packing and preparing to go to Guatemala. We'll probably leave 2 days before our appointment and return 2 days after. I SOOOOO hope our appointment is not on a Friday! If you appointment is on a Friday you can't pick up your Visa until Monday. I don't want to stay over the weekend! Here are some more Myah pictures I got last week.





The Halloween party was a success, not quite as crazy as last year. Which is a good thing, I wasn't in the mood for crazy. I already have cleaned up a lot of the stuff this morning. Once we get through Wednesday, we'll be able to clean up the outside.
Tim went as the "Burger King" and Jay went as "Wendy". They were having a frozen/fresh patty fight all night!




No comments: