Monday, April 10, 2006

It's Monday

Weekend went by fast because we had kids all weekend, it was kinda hectic. I hope all the weekends go fast from now on. We have decided (or I have and Tim agreed) that we are going to use a courier to take our dossier to the Chinese consulate. It's not much more expensive and I feel better knowing that someone has it in their hands and walking it through the process. It also takes about a week less (not that that is a BIG deal in the grand scheme of things).

We have our home study coming up next Monday. Everything is all set for it. I had to call the IRS again and asked for the transcripts AGAIN. I guess its a bad time of year.....................lol. Anyway they should be here pretty soon. I also haven't gotten my passport. It was supposed to be here last Tuesday.

Eventually things will start happening. I really hope that we can be DTC in July sometime.

I'm reading a great book, called Passage to the Heart. It's short stories from parent who have traveled to China and their advice. Easy read and definetly informatiive.

Sorry I haven't updated much, but there's not a whole heck of a lot going on!

No comments: