and she was very nice. It was short and sweet. She did a safety audit of our house and interview Tim and I together. She also had Tori give her a tour of the house so she could talk to her alone a little. Tori said it was fine. Now Tim and I have to meet her seperately at her office over the next 2 weeks and we'll be done. She said we should have out report by June 6!
We go this Thursday and get fingerprinted. Hopefully those will be done and waiting for our homestudy. We shouldnt have any problem being DTC by July. My passport was finally mailed yesterday so I should get it this week hopefully.
I have to send our marriage license to the Chinese Consulate for Tennessee since thats where we were married. I'm seriously thinking that we are going to use a courtier service. For the money I think it is worth it for the quicker turn around and they do it for you. All I will have to do is take it to the County for Notary Authorization and the Secretary to State of Ohio. Then send it to the Courier and then to our agency.
It will be so nice when the paperwork is on its way to China!
Tuesday, April 18, 2006
Met with our Social Worker last night
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








No comments:
Post a Comment