Well, we received our paperwork to fill out for our homestudy yesterday and I filled it all out. I'm going to have Tim look it over and sign it mail it out Monday.
We also have an appointment Monday to get fingerprinted at our local Sheriff's department. I have ordered our birth certificates and marriage license. My employer also gave me my letter of employment.
I guess it helps that I am so organized that it borders on anal! LOL!
Today we are staying home and doing laundry and working on the ever present home remodeling that we are doing to our basement. The girls have a slumber party tonight at their cousins and last night we had our 3 kids, my friend Joanne's 3 girls and 1 boy, and Maddie brought a friend from her mom's house and spent the night! So eight kids, it was crazy but I love it!
:)
Saturday, February 25, 2006
Still going...........................
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








No comments:
Post a Comment