I am an animal lover too, and this is not meant to be offensive at all. As a matter of fact, I had to call my best friend Joanne to dispose of the thing because I was too upset (and grossed out) to do it myself.
This is what my wonderful new dog, Buddy, brought me for New Years.
I've convinced myself that he did not kill the rabbit, just brought it to me to try to save it.....leave me alone with my fantasy.
The "funny" part of the story relates to Myah and her finding Nemo fascination. I was trying to straighten up our coat closet and she kept coming to me saying "Mommy KITTY!" so finally I stopped what I was doing to see what she was talking about and discovered the rabbit on our back patio. She spent the next hour (until Jo Jo showed up to dispose of it) pounding on my back door yelling "Kitty!!!!!!". She couldn't understand why I wouldn't let it in.....I kept picturing Darla, from finding Nemo, shaking the fish bag and yelling, "FISHY, WHY ARE YOU SLEEPING?".
Friday, January 02, 2009
WARNING~POSSIBLY OFFENSIVE TO ANIMAL LOVERS
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








2 comments:
Oooh my! I couldn't imagine. I'm sure Buddy did not kill the rabbit, just brought it to you to see! Wait new dog buddy? Have I missed pictures?
Should have called me. You know i would have taken care of it for you being a farm girl and all. Buddy was just bringing you a little present. :) He is a good Terrier though, he didn't eat it, just brought it home to his mommy!
Post a Comment