Today we just hung out around the house. Tim is off most of this week so we can hang with the kids and do some stuff around the house. I'm taking the kids to see WALL-E today. It looks cute and Pixar makes some good movies, I'm usually not disappointed. Here are some pics from our day around the house and a few outside pics of the back yard makeover. Excuse the 200 towels laying around, I swear that's all I do is pick up towels and wash them. That and bathing suits. Today our friend Andrew is coming up to visit and the girls are sooooo excited. They think he is GOD. I'll make sure I get pictures.
Myah helping Tim repair our fence
Myah trying it alone.....sorta
This slide is more my size.....
Gazebo & new flower garden...yeah I need more stuff to water!








No comments:
Post a Comment