First of all, Rick Springfield was AWESOME! We had such a good time. He gets better and better each time I see him. He always comes out into the crowd and we got some great pics. He may have even sweated on me....lol.
Me & T, self portrait
Rick shirtless (couldn't resist postig this)


The on Saturday was the Dayton International Airshow. We are "lucky" enough to live close to the airport so the planes fly right over us. The kids think its awesome. Every year we have a huge cookout and swim party. So here are some pics from that. The guys decided to start "launching" the kids in the pool so for about an hour the kids kept lining up for it. It was pretty funny.

The on Saturday was the Dayton International Airshow. We are "lucky" enough to live close to the airport so the planes fly right over us. The kids think its awesome. Every year we have a huge cookout and swim party. So here are some pics from that. The guys decided to start "launching" the kids in the pool so for about an hour the kids kept lining up for it. It was pretty funny.
My niece Shelby being launched
Shelby, Abbi, and Tori (I made them stand like this because I have the same picture from when they were all about 5 years old hanging on my fridge.)








3 comments:
you guys look like you are having a wonderful summer!!!!! enjoy!!!!
alex
Now I'm singing Jesse's Girl!
How much fun! I love the guys at Myah's picnic table! Too funny.
Post a Comment