Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Myah has narcolepsy

So now Myah can sleep on command....only not when we really want her to, lol. She thinks its hilarious, and even snores. Video is from my phone so you can't get the whole cuteness of it.


Also, she does the "come here" thing with her fingers and its hilarious. She is double jointed in all her fingers so it's looks really funny when she does it. Of course she won't do it when I ask her to but when I tell her "let's change your diaper" she runs away and then turns around and does the "come here" finger thing....it's too funny. She loves to be chased.

I can't beleive it's almost August! School will be starting soon, the Miami County Fair is next week, and it is HOT! I always love the fair but I remember that it was bittersweet because I couldn't wait for it to come but then that always meant that school started the next week also. We've been working on the house still and things are winding up finally. We're going to spend the weekend in Indiana on the 15th for my friend Joanna's daughter Myla's birthday. There will be lots of Guat tots there and we are excited!

Congrats to my friend Michelle and her husband Steve on the birth of Tessa Catherine yesterday. She joins big sis Sabrina in Tennessee! Michelle is my proof that the old saying "no matter how many problems you had, once you adopt BOOM you'll get knocked up!"

No comments: