Friday, July 18, 2008

It's been a while.....

I apologize. I swear, just when I think things are slowing down I get busy again. I love being home with the kids though. My house is CLEAN all the time, I have NO laundry to do (because I'm able to keep it caught up and with the help of my best Friend Joanne who is a caterer I've been able to make some really yummy dinners. Yesterday, Tim got out of the shower and was wondering around the bedroom and I said, "What are you looking for?" and he said, "The dirty clothes pile" and I said, "THERE ISN'T ONE!!!!!:)". It was the best moment of my month, so I'm pretty easy to please.

Last night, we went to a wine tasting at a friends house and had a really nice time. Tim booked a tasting at our house for late August. I'm still not a big wine drinker, but it was nice to have someone explain the differences between the wines and let me try several different kinds.

Tonight, Tori and I are going to the Rick Springfield concert. We are both huge fans and have seen him several times in concert. Little mom/daughter bonding time. I'm excited to hang with just her for once, it's been a threesome for a while now.

Tim and I are also 1 week into our cleanse/diet and I feel really good. I hope I get the results we are looking for but so far its went well!

On another note, my mom is having some serious health problems. Years of taking Ibuprofin for her Rheumatoid Arthritis havve seriously damamged her kidneys and although they have been moitering it for years, they have deteriorated quickly lately and we are exploring options for her. Please say a prayer.

Here are some pics from the last week or so!

Myah falling asleep sitting up, Princess standing guard.

Myah helping me plant flowers.

Myah saying high to her new cousin Wyatt.

How close can I get to him? I just want a kiss!

MOM! Maybe if you plant your shoes you can grow MORE! Genius!
Ok, how about I just supervise?

5 comments:

Cheri said...

First and foremost, I will say a prayer for your mom. What a hard time she must be going through.

Secondly, I LOVE Rick Springfield. The joke has been that I love him so much I made myself "Jesse's Girl". lol

Cheri

Laurie said...

Rick Springfield! ! ! I had mono and missed his concert when I was in high school! LOVE him!

Myah looks so cute in her little TCP dress, and such a big help too!

Congrats on no laundry and a clean house! I can't imagine.

Sending prayers for your mom too.

Kristi said...

Will be praying for your mother.

Now for the clean house. I can not even imagine how that could happen.. My house looks like hurricane came through in the summer time..

Good for you on the Rick Springfield concert. I am jealous...

Kristi

Xadie's Journey said...

I really like the pic of her falling asleep with the dog in right behind her. He must really trust her :-)

Anonymous said...

what a doll!!!