Saturday, November 17, 2007

It's hard to update!






It's amazing that we've been home a week now. I can say several things right off the bat. #1 ~ My "real job" at the law office is MUCH easier than stay at home mom...KUDOS to all of you who do it! #2 ~ I definetly FORGOT things in the last 10 years about a baby. #3 ~ I'm exhausted (see #1) #4 ~ I have not been on the computer for more than about 10 minutes a day, and finally #5 ~ I have spent no money this week because we only went visiting and I didn't eat out and/or do my daily trip to WalMart on my lunch break. There may be something to this stay at home thing!

Myah is adjusting great! She is getting better everyday. Her sleep is starting to settle in, she is eating better and definetly bonding to everyone in the family. She is very easy to deal with and does not seem to min people fussing over her. I had to go to Tori's school a couple of times this week and of course all of the kids and teachers were enthralled with her and she did fine!

Here are some updated pictures!

No comments: