Sunday, November 04, 2007

Our Myah

Well I tried to upload a video on here, but it's to big of a file. If you want to see it, you can go to www.youtube.com and look under my username: toribugssmom. I only have one video on there, so it shouldn't be hard to find. It's called "Myah's video".

We leave at 2:00 a.m. on Tuesday. I can't beleive it. It's surreal. It's almost here, and I just can't beleive it. Tomorrow, Tim and I are both off work (I'm actually off until January 2!!!!!!) so we are going to finish up some laundry and pack. We also started a new project today (yea, my husband aint too happy with me). We painted the concrete floor in our living room....we had ripped up the carpet with the anticipation of laying ceramic tile, but we just have not gotten around to it yet, so I made him paint it so it would at least presentable when people are coming to the house over the next few weeks.

I'm so lucky to have such great friends and family. Our friend Andrew is going to stay at our house and keep our dogs so we don't have to board them (which would cost a small fortune for 3 of them). Then my mom is coming over on Tuesday to stay while my carpets are getting cleaned. Friday, my family and friends are going to come over and clean my house and get things put away. They are also going to make sure we have "brunch" when we get home on Saturday afternoon. I figure we should be home about 12:00 p.m. on Saturday. It's hard to believe that in LESS than a week we will be AT HOME forever with our baby girl!

Stay tuned

No comments: