Sunday, February 11, 2007

Updates




Hello everyone, so Myah went to the doctor on Friday and everything is looking good. She gained a pound since she was born and has grown a little more. I got some updated pictures and they are very nice. She obviously does not like to be undressed, or maybe its just being at the doctor? LOL.

Carol is in Guatemala right now and is going to visit her tomorrow afternoon so I should have some more pictures and she will mail me a video when she returns to the states.

Right now our Dossier is at the Guatemalan consulate and then it goes to be translated. Carol is asking for the DNA test this week and hopefully that can be done ASAP, I'm not sure what the time frame on that is. I know it can be done at the same time as the translation. The we get submitted to Family Court, from my understanding.

I've been getting time frames of 4-5 months with the attorney we are working with. That's assuming that our paperwork is perfect I guess, lol.


No comments: