Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Medical update and more pictures




Dr. Borchers (who is so incredibly nice and cordial) called me yesterday and said that Natalia's medical information seemed fine. She is tiny, no doubt, but she said that she wasn't overly concerned at this point. She wants to watch and make sure that she is growing at a normal rate and keep an eye on her head circumfrence. It's low, but like I said she is tiny. Her "TORCH" test results came back negative (which is good).

I'm inching towards more optimistic......my agency is in California and I left a message for her to see if she got a chance to over my Dossier and if there were any updated medicals since Natalia was over a week old now and she hasn't gotten back with me yet. GRRRRR! I realize I'm not her only client, but I'm getting ready to wire her a chunck of change and I want an answer, LOL.

2 comments:

Ginger--Maya's mommy said...

She is beautiful!!!

Anonymous said...

Wow! She's stunning! Congratulations!!
-Joanna