Saturday, February 03, 2007

Our Dossier is on the way to California

I had a relativly uneventful Friday, sick with a sinus infection, sore throat, etc. But the good news is I got everything copied and overnighted to our Agency. I also got all of Natalia's medical information that I had sent to Dr. Borchers in Cincinnati, so hopefully she can review what we have and give some sort of assesment. The information was a lot, but the fax was poor quality so I'm not sure what she can get from it.

They were redoing her hematology tests because it was low. The doc in Guatemala said that they wanted to redo it again on the 4th or 5th because as she gets older it should rise. Cross all crossables. We are also waiting for the results of her TORCH test, which is a series of tests that include STD's and other communicable diseases that are passed on from the mother. We should have those results, I guess Monday when our agency reopens. The waiting is torture.

Natalia is one week old today.

No comments: