I am so glad that I have such a wonderful husband, 4 great kids (well definitely 3, I'll judge how great Myah is when she gets here.....JUST KIDDING!). They are so supportive and thoughtful and I have the best friends ever! Makes me sad to realize how miserable some people some people that have to be involved in my life are. Negative, destructive, immature, and just plain stupid! Oh well, at least they are miserable amongst themselves and their poison doesn't effect me. I'm so glad she got my good traits and none of her father's negativity. I don't want negativity and sarcasm the traits she gets from him. I guess he doesn't make me SAD per say, just RELIEVED that I realized what he was and was able to get Tori and I out of that mess and into a stable family!
I should be getting Myah's video anytime, the kids are excited to see it and so are Tim and I. Not like a 17 day old baby does much but it will be nice to see her moving! LOL.
Tuesday, February 20, 2007
Thank GOD for my wonderful family!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








No comments:
Post a Comment