Friday, February 20, 2009

Myah funny....

I'm such a blog slacker. I've been on this really shitty diet and super grumpy. Myah has been sick with a stomach virus. I have the winter blahs.....but anyway, here is a little funny from Myah this week.

I took Myah to the doctor for her virus just to make sure there wasn't something I should be doing that I wasn't. When Tim got home, he peeked in on Myah who was in the tub. I said, "Myah, did you tell Daddy that you went to the doctor today?" to which Tim replied in his voice he reserves only for Myah, "You went to the doctor? What did the doctor say?" Myah pointed her finger at him and said, "No more monkeys jumping on the bed!" hmmmmm, maybe I need to switch books on her!

3 comments:

Joanna said...

Myah is quite the little ham! Sorry you're grumpy. Come see me and I'll cheer you up with some shopping! :)

Joanna

Xadie's Journey said...

I hear ya. I've been a blog slacker too lately.

Jaimee said...

That is hilarious!!!! I got the shoes on Friday, Isabela wore her new Lelli Kelli's all over the house today (while in her jammies). Little stinker, she refused to take them off until she went to bed. Looks like we'll be getting some good use out of them. Hehehe.

-Jaimee