Thursday, March 13, 2008

Updates and some Pictures

Gosh I feel bad, I have hardly been online at all or posting anything new. I'm so busy with the family and remodel and trying to spend time with my husband and kids it just doesn't seem like I have the time anymore! I just can't sit at the computer and type and post! I guess that mean I have a life.....NOT. Right now Myah is napping and Tori is on her computer and Tim is sanding the walls upstairs so I snuck on. I would really like to take a nap....lol. Hanging out with the fam is more fun then sitting in front of the computer, I do that all day at work anyway!

Here are some pics from yesterday.


Myah dropped her cup on the way to pick up Tori and so I handed her my empty BK cup (it had ice in it) and she thought she was in 7th Heavan. Wonderpets on the DVD and a fountain pop in her hand! It was so cute.

No comments: