We decided to do something different this year, we usually go to Florida to stay at my sister's oouse in Bonita Springs with my whole family but this year we decided to go to my favorite place in the whole world......TENNESSEE! We're going to spend a coupld days in Nashville, couple days in Memphis and go to Graceland! I'm going to visit two friends while were there, one from high school who I adore and miss very much and the other a new friend I met through our Guatemalan adoption! Tori is very excited to go and I'm just happy to be getting out of Ohio!
I've gotten several responses from Myah's pictures so far, we are doing research and trying to find out which is the best way to go. Of course some of them places are scams but some of them are legit so we're researching them throughly. I have about 15 more pics to send out to other places tomorrow. I'm actually thinking of doing one for Tori too. She took a modeling class a few years ago and had some headshots done that were adorable, then lost interest so we didn't pursue it. She's getting more girly now so she may be into it again.
Here is some Myah cuteness to see you through the next couple of days. I was upstairs working and Tim was downstairs watching tv with Myah and next thing I know they were out like a light. So I guess its Tim cuteness too. They don't look very comfortable but they were about impossible to wake up and go upstairs.








No comments:
Post a Comment