Sunday, March 23, 2008

Happy Easter!

We have lots to do today, as I'm sure everyone does. We go to my families Easter dinner at 1:00 then on to Tim's moms for desert about 3:30. The kids colored eggs last night and made a mess and had a ball! Lucky for me, all my kids like hard boiled eggs so they actually get eaten around here. Tim took Clark and one of his friends to a concert in Indianapolis last night so they are all exhausted this morning. I gotta get my family motivated.

Here are some pictures from Myah's photoshoot. I'm sending about 30 of the purple collage ones to modeling agencies around the United States. We'll see what happens with that. She loves to have her picture taken and is the kid with a million funny faces so I figured what the heck. Tori said , "Mom, she's totally and absolutley cute, send her picture!" She's a little biased but that's a pretty good testimonial!


3 comments:

Laurie said...

Too cute! Watch out this is America's Next Top Model! :)

Cheri said...

OMG!!!!!!! What a doll. LOVE the pictures!!

Cheri

Katie said...

OH my gosh --- gorgeous !!