Our homestudy is done and should be finalized on June 6. Our Intl. Agency approved it and so did we. They will send us a copy and INS a copy to complete our fingerprint approval. We'll be waiting on that next. I got ever certified by the County and our marriage license authenticated by the SEcretary of State of Tennessee.
As soon as we get our I171-H from INS we can take everything to the Secretary of State of Ohio and then send it to our courier! YEAH. I would hope to be DTC in June, but I don't think that INS will work that fast.
Things are moving along at home to. Our home equity loan came through so Tim is working on the backyard. We hope to have it ready by our party at the end of June.
Thursday, May 25, 2006
We're getting towards the end!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








No comments:
Post a Comment