Tuesday, May 30, 2006

I went to see a Psychic

And she was GREAT. I really liked her. Of course a lot of the information was open to interpretation, but it was fun. I'll go back

She said not to worry about all the rumors and delays in the adoption stuff because we will travel in April or May of next year and only one of us will travel because --- GET THIS---I will either be pregnant or have a newborn BOY. She said that they will be so close in age that it will be like we are raising twins. I was shocked and just cracked up. Hopefully she is only right about the April-May thing.

She also said that my dad, my grandma, and grandpa came through and she was pretty on the money with them and some things she told me. It was just fun to do and of course made me feel better when she said our delay for the adoption wouldn't be long!

No comments: