At least here at work, lol. I just don't have enough to do to keep me busy here and so I reach the end of the internet on a daily basis. Email me, PLEASE, so I have something to do!
I have to go to the BMV today, so fun. I can't beleive another birthday is creeping up on me and I have to get my tags.
Tori talked me into signing up to go with her on her field trip to Camp Kern at the end of this month. She owes me BIG TIME. Me, overnight, in a cabin, camping in the WINTER? Do we see a problem with this? LOL. I'm glad to go though, it will be a good time for both of us and she is excited that I am going.
Still haven't uploaded Christmas pictures, at this point I don't even know where my camera is. My house STILL looks like Christmas threw up in it.
Tuesday, January 08, 2008
Everyday is Monday
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








No comments:
Post a Comment