I officially went back to work on Thursday. It's not so bad. I wish I was a little busier, when I slow down and start looking for stuff to do then I think, I should be home cleaning my house, doing laundry and spending time with my baby. She is at my friend Jen's house, who I adore, and so far she is doing great. She almost acted like she didn't want to leave yesterday. Today, she was little more clingy to me when I dropped her off (which secretly made me feel better, I was getting a complex, lol).
I'll post some Christmas pictures this weekend. Of course the kids made out like bandits. They all had a good break and none were too happy to be going back to school!
Tori's class is going to Camp Kern at the end of this month (camping in January, I'/m not sure what genius came up with that)and she is nervous about it. I am volunteering to go as a chaperone (yes, me, camping, in cabins, in the winter). I really want her to have this experience and I think if I'm there she will enjoy it. It's only one overnight and you should see the packing list they have!
Friday, January 04, 2008
Back to work!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








No comments:
Post a Comment