Monday, March 05, 2007

Self improvement

I decided I needed a little distraction and since we are going to Florida for Spring Break I thought maybe I should work on myself a little bit. Tim and I are thinking about joining the YMCA to start working out. I did it before and liked it, but then I had surgery and kinda fell off the wagon (oh who am I kidding, I leaped off the wagon into a vat of girl scout cookies and gained 20 lbs). SOOOO, with that being said I'm going to work on ME for a bit. I started a diet on Thursday and so far have been pretty good despite 2 birthday parties and my Schwan's man coming this weekend. I turned down cake and ice cream at one of the parties. I thought that was a good step, lol. I've been eating really well other than those setbacks and I have given up pop. I'm not a big pop drinker anyway, but I do like it with meals. I have my coffee in the morning and drink water the rest of the day.

I would like to lose about 10 lbs before we leave in 3 weeks, which I know is not to healthy but trust me I have a lot of baggage to get rid of. I am also going to start working out and tanning TODAY in prep for our trip.

Wish me luck, I hate diets!

Update on Myah.......

I got a call from Carol today on my way home from work. Apparently we are ALREADY in Family Court!!!!!! We got DNA authorization today and it will be done on Wednesday. The family court social worked interviewed the birthmom 2 weeks ago, that is so awesome. Now everyone pray for quick DNA match.

No comments: