Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Our Dossier is out of our hands!

We finally got everything authenticated and I put our precious package in the UPS box today! I spoke to the ladt at our agency and she said it will probably head of to their Beijing office on Friday. Hopefully last week of July first week of August will be our log in date! I'm not sure when we actually will receive it though. Apparently you get notification of your log in date a couple of weeks after the actual date passes. Anyway, we are at the end of our paperchase so now we just wait, there's nothing else we can do at this point! I think I'm going to get one of those countdown clocks and set it for 12 months from our LID.

When I do receive the date I'm going to update my chronolgy that I have and post it here for anyway who is interested in seeing how long it took from beginning of paperwork to LID.

No comments: